Chartreuse de St Emilion
This stunning XVIII century chartreuse, surrounded by a beautiful park, offers 4 en-suite bedrooms. The property offers a great view on the park, the vineyards and the village of Saint Emilion. It is fully air conditioned and is equipped with a lift. Living area 900m2 on one-hectare park. It is also composed of a living room, a dining room as well as 2 dedicated rooms for seminars and work meetings for up to 47 persons. (These rooms can be changed into bedrooms or playing room, according the clients' request)
This property has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 8 people
|Bedroom 1||1 King||2|
|Bedroom 2||1 King||2|
|Bedroom 3||1 King||2|
|Bedroom 4||1 King||2|
This property has 1 bathrooms
|Bathroom 1||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 2||full||Toilet, Tub||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 3||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-Suite|
|Bathroom 4||full||Toilet, Tub, Shower||En-Suite|
|Attractions||CinemasHealth & Beauty SpaMuseumsRestaurantsRuinsWinery Tours|
|Entertainment||BooksMovie TheatreSatellite Or CableSound SystemTelevision|
|Indoor Features||Bed LinensToiletriesWine Cellar|
|Kitchen||Coffee MakerCooking UtensilsDining AreaDish WasherEspresso MachineFreezerFully Equipped KitchenGrillMicrowaveOvenRefrigeratorStove Top BurnersToaster|
|Nearby Facilities||ATM/BankGroceriesMassage TherapistMedical Services|
Chartreuse de St Emilion is equipped with an array of included amenities and services:
• Personal service by the staff including housekeepers, a butler and chef
• Linen changed every 2 days
• One welcome basket per bedroom (fruits, bottle of water, macarons, chocolates)
• Housekeeping (daily cleaning, final cleaning)
• Breakfast: Pastries and bread delivered every morning + jams, cheese, eggs, yogurts, ham, cereals, orange juice, coffee, tea.
• Dinner and lunch by the chef (aperitif, 4 courses, wines included). Menus to be chosen at the reservation.
• 2 dedicated rooms for seminars and work meetings for up to 47 persons. (These rooms can be changed into bedrooms or playing room, according the guests' request)
• Departure gift (3 "grands crus classés" wine bottles per bedroom in a wooden box)
|Rate Category||Period||Rates||Minimum Stay|
|Jan 1 - Jan 1, 2024||
Jan 1, 2022
Jan 1, 2024
$14,805 per Night
$101,059 per Week
Please inquire about fees for seminars or weddings.
Location Type: Town, Rural
This luxurious chateau, is located among the vines of world-famous St. Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in St. Emilion near Bordeaux. • Airport and TGV station in Bordeaux at 30mn drive. • St. Emilion for shops, great restaurants and wines (a 2-minute walk - 500m), • Bordeaux (30-minute drive), • Resort town of Arcachon for the best oysters (50-minute drive), • Dordogne valley and superb châteaux (40 to 60 minutes by car), • Medieval bastide towns (20 to 50 minutes by car). Picturesque wine towns, renowned vineyards, great restaurants, superb riverside scenery, cultural events and "fêtes", excellent shopping in Bordeaux.
There are no reviews for this property.